Sunday 19 July 2009

99...98...

Start a blog: check

Today is the day I begin documenting every step I take towards becoming 18, and there's no better way to do so than blogging! Aside from the rare, CANNOT-NOT-BE-BLOGGED-ABOUT incidents, the sole purpose of this blog is to motivate me in completing something extremely important to me; it isn't to go into the tiniest details of my day and my thoughts- I have a brain for that. So, anyone who wants to follow me- or even join me!- awesome... If not, hi to myself in 70 years time: the only ever reader of onebumpus' blog!

Dance in a storm: check

It was so fun! Me and Sam were sitting in her conservatory, calmly listening to the rain splattering on it's roof, in our pj's, when suddenly we thought- you know what? This is an opportunity- let's get wet!



Obviously we had to go back in before the rain destroyed the camera...
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment